Omnifluent™ Translate AppTek’s Omnifluent suite of human language technology (HLT) products enables automated translation and transcription of multilingual audio and text, quickly rendering meaning across languages and cultures. Omnifluent Translate is a comprehensive multilingual translation platform that uses hybrid machine translation (HMT) and automatic speech recognition (ASR) to automatically translate multiple formats of both text and audio content in real time for immediate use.
HMT merges a rule-based machine translation with statistical machine translation, producing a high accuracy rate when translating documents, emails, instant messages, marketing materials, web sites, and other written materials. Through HMT, Omnifluent Translate can continuously improve its accuracy and consistency by learning new words and phrases.
Omnifluent Translate provides audio transcriptions to customers in various ways through a toolkit created for the Omnifluent suit e of products — a technology offering that combines AppTek’s patent-pending HMT and ASR into a single integrated platform. Omnifluent products are available through software as a service, local installation, and subscription delivery models.
Omnifluent Translate equips users with multiple tools to optimize your translation experience. No matter what your requirements are, our configurable translation solution can reduce the time and cost for all of your translation needs. We offer:
- Tailoring: A powerful capability of Omnifluent, users benefit from both rules-based adaptation and statistical training in a single decision engine to produce the highest quality translations. Both the Omnifluent HMT and ASR can be tailored to adapt domain-specific and company-specific language, greatly increasing accuracy and fluency for specific business requirements.
- Audio File Translation: Omnifluent Translate can translate voice data such as phone conversations, voicemails, or most audio files instantly to provide translated text through the unified use of ASR and HMT technology. The audio translation tool can be trained on the domain-specific and company-specific language as well as individual speakers.
- Name Entity Identification: A tool that automatically identifies and highlights terms within the translated document, such as geographical locations or proper names, reducing the need to search for key terms or phrases.
- Summarization: When users are confronted with lengthy documents in foreign languages, a summary can be produced instantly, enabling users to quickly understand the content and meaning of large documents in a concise manner.
- Microsoft Office Capabilities: Employ the Microsoft Office feature to translate Word® documents, Excel® spreadsheets, PowerPoint® presentations, and even Outlook® emails while preserving the original formatting.
- Web Site Translations: Web sites can be translated instantaneously through the web site translation tool, which is available through the browser toolbar and preserves the site’s original formatting.